Finance is the heart and soul of every business. While small scale businesses’ financial circulation depend majorly on payment receipts and cash flow, big businesses have their own sources to maintain financial stability. Whether it is starting up a new business, or achieve faster growth with expansion, mergers or takeovers, getting funding from banks, financial institutions, equity markets or investors is a must. In all of these situations, application of Vastu attracts the right investor or support from financial institutions and markets.
Here’re some tips to follow for improving you finances
1. North-West (NW) zone is primarily responsible for getting support from financial institutions. If there is a toilet in NW zone, you will feel there is nobody supporting your cause.
2. If there is green colour which is creating an imbalance of five elements, then your support system will not be stable and will face continuous problems.
3. To ensure a healthy financial support system, you must ensure the NW zone is clean of anti-elements and activities. Ideally, you can place there a painting or sculpture which symbolises financial support. This will draw necessary support for your business from people, banks and other financial institutions in the hour of need.
4. A right colour in the right direction has the power to absorb the negative vibes and convert them into positive vibrations. The role of employer gets even more significant here as he needs to exercise caution while choosing colours for office. For instance, when choosing colours for a painting placed in a particular Vastu zone, you should not only go by how a certain colour would match the wall, but also as to what kind of effect it will have on your employees’ subconscious mind. After all, you would want your employees to remain in a good mood while working, as only then will your company attain its goals and make profits.
5. If north zone has pantry or red or pink colours in your office, you will face problems in payment recovery. You will also not receive new orders which form the back bone of finance for small and medium enterprises.
6. If you have waste products (especially, metals) lying in east direction in your office or factory, you will face problems with government departments and influential persons which will not be a good thing for your financial growth.
7. Marketing professionals must avoid blue and black accessories and place their workstation in south zone. Their seats can be maroon or brown in colour and they can experiment with green colour to get benefits from contacts. Ideally they should face north to attract more money and newer opportunities.
8. Sales professionals should place their workstations in east zone and avoid yellow and grey coloured accessories. Their seats can be blue or brown in colour. According to 45 Powers of Alchemy in Vastu Shastra, green colour will help them develop contacts with new customers. They should sit facing west to attract more sales order.
9. Senior professionals are required to plan for an organisation, so they should sit in north east vastu zone facing west. This will generate better planning ideas. Red and dark yellow colours should be avoided by them for both seat covers and accessories.
10. In order to execute and implement plans more efficiently and effectively, management professionals are advised to sit in the west vastu zone facing east. Red and green colours are a complete no for seat covers and accessories.