The special thing about LIC Arogya Rakshak plan is that if a dangerous disease occurs, then it gives definite benefits on it.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched a benefit-based health insurance plan Arogya Rakshak. This new insurance scheme will be effective from 19 July 2021.
This is a non-linked, non-participating, regular premium, individual health insurance plan. The special thing about this plan is that if a dangerous disease occurs, then it gives definite benefits to it. Also, if money is needed in a medical emergency, it also provides financial help to the families in those difficult times.
In this plan, any person can insure himself or herself in the family for wife, child, mother, father. Also under this plan, the age of the Principal Insured/ spouse / parents is available from 18 years to 65 years. And for children, it starts from 91 days to 20 years of age. Its cover period is up to 80 years for Guardian and up to 25 years for children.
The benefits available under the policy are:
1) Flexible the limit for choosing a policy
2) Easy and convenient premium payment option
3) Valuable financial protection in case of hospitalization or surgery etc.
4) Lump sum benefit regardless of actual medical costs
5) Enhancement of health cover through auto step up benefit and no claim benefit.
6) If more than one member is covered under a policy, premium waiver policy for other life assured in case of unfortunate death of the original insured i.e. policyholder at the time of insured.
7) Premium Waiver Benefit for one year in case of any Insured Surgeries falling under Category I or Category II for certain major surgical benefits.
8) Ambulance benefits.
9) Health checkup benefits.