IGNOU July 2021 Application process has been extended till September 23 by IGNOU. Candidates can find more information on ignou.ac.in. Important dates and steps to apply for the programme can be found here.
- The last date to apply for various UG, PG programmes has been extended by IGNOU for its July session, 2021.
- Candidates can now apply for the courses by September 23, 2021.
- The last date to apply for the July Session previously was Sept 15, 2021, more details can be found on ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has extended the last date to apply for its July Session. Candidates can apply for Online Distance Learning, Online programmes, and several other courses by September 23, 2021. Candidates can find more important details about the registration procedure on the official website- ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU had extended the registration process previously as well to September 15, 2021. Candidates can apply for a Bachelors degree programme, Master’s degree programme, Diploma, Certificate courses, Awareness level programmes, and others. Candidates are advised to go through the Common Prospectus as released by the official website before applying for any programme. The application deadline has been extended by the University several times before as well.
IGNOU July 2021 Dates
|Last date to apply for IGNOU July Session 2021||September 23, 2021|
IGNOU July 2021: How to Apply
- Go to the official website-ignou.ac.in.
- On the website, click on the notification that says “Links for Online Admission Portal July 2021 Session for PG and UG Programmes (except Certificate and Semester based programmes) is open till 23rd September 2021.”
- A new window will open up. In order to apply for the ODL programme, candidates should click on ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in , and to apply for the Online programmes, candidates should click on ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
- Candidates should note that they have to at first register. Following this, they can fill the application form by uploading the necessary documents.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online via net banking or debit and credit card.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU was established in 1985 by an Act of Parliament. The university aims to provide seamless and quality education to students. Further, IGNOU is focused on upgrading the skill of students and providing adequate training to them. IGNOU is the first open university in India that has been accredited A++ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council, NAAC.