Indian Railways News Updates: After downloading the app, the users can register their details. First, they need to log in to the app and recharge the R-wallet. And then they can book a ticket and travel hassle-free.
Read More:-Hotline For Women Investors; DSP Mutual Fund Brings Learning Initiative
Indian Railways News Updates: Here comes a piece of good news for railway passengers, now they will be able to book unreserved train tickets through their phones. In this regard, the southern railway said the new app, called UTS mobile app, has been launched for hassle-free booking of unreserved, platform, and season tickets for all trains.
The Indian Railways said it has developed this new app for all trains and it can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Read More:-This Bank is offering up to 7.5% on FDs, senior citizens to get additional 0.75% return
After downloading the app, the users can register their details. First, they need to log in to the app and recharge the R-wallet. And then they can book a ticket and travel hassle-free.
Here’s How to Recharge R-wallet on UTS App:
- Click on the R-wallet icon on the UTS app
- Click on the recharge wallet
- Enter the amount you want to recharge
- Make payment using UPI, net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Complete the process and money gets added to your R-wallet.
- The users of the UTS app will get a 3% bonus on the R-wallet charge.
Read More:-Tata-Bisleri deal is off; Tata Consumer says no potential transaction with Bisleri, talks ceased
Here’s how to book train tickets and make payments:
- Select the option paperless or paper
- Select “Depart from” station and “Going to” station
- Click on “Next” and then click “Get fare”
- Click “book ticket”. Pay fare using various options such as R-wallet/UPI/net banking/card
- Tickets can be seen by clicking “show ticket” option in the UTS app.
Read More:-8th Pay Commission Date 2023, Salary Hike & Pay Matrix. Check Latest Updates
The Indian Railways earlier used to offer a 40% discount in ticket fares to male passengers aged 60 years or above and for female passengers, a 50% discount was given if the minimum age was 58 years. Notably, these concessions were given to all classes of Mail/Express/Rajdhani/ Shatabdi/Duranto group of trains but were withdrawn on March 20, 2020.