With 200 special Indian Railways trains to run across the country starting 1st June 2020, more than 1.45 lakh passengers will travel on Monday, as per Ministry of Railways. Moreover, around 26 lakh passengers have booked train tickets for Advance Reservation Period of 01 to 30 June 2020. These services will be in addition to Shramik Special trains and 30 Special AC trains being run since 12th May.
Also, it is important to note here that all passengers should reach station 90 minutes in advance. Moreover, only passengers with confirmed/RAC tickets shall be allowed to enter the Railway Station and board the train. In addition to other rules, as per MHA guidelines all passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers shall be allowed to enter/board the train.
Moreover, passengers travelling by these special services will have to observe the following precautions :
1. All passengers must wear face covers/masks at the entry and during travel.
2. The passengers have to go through thermal screening at the station.
3. Passengers shall observe social distancing.
4. On arrival at their destination, the travelling passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as are prescribed by the destination state/UT.
5. All passengers must download and use the Aarogya Setu application.
Further, Zonal Railways have been instructed to ensure that there are separate entry and exit gates at Railway stations to the extent feasible so that there is no face to face movement of passengers. Zonal railways will be guided by standard social distancing guidelines on stations and trains and observe the safety, security and hygiene protocols.